Moncks Corner, South Carolina
One Tempi Farm provides professional, personalized care in a friendly environment where the quailty of your horse's life is our highest priority. Stall board in 12x12 foot matted stalls with ceiling fans includes daily turn-out in semi-private paddocks or group turn-out in 3-5 acre pastures. Pasture boarded horses are fed individually and have a 12x24 foot 3-sided run-in shed and wooded area for shade. Facilities include a lighted dressage arena, stadium jumps, 30 cross country jumps, round pen, trails, conditioning track. Owned and operated by an FEI level dressage rider, trainer, instructor, and judge. Website:onetempifarm.com
, English Pleasure
, Long Line
, Trail Riding
, Cross Country
Dressage instruction by Grand Prix rider, trainer, judge. GP schoolmaster horse available for qualified students. Cross country and stadium jumping lessons available on your horse.
Rate: $375-450/Month , Number of Stalls: 6
Hundreads of acres of wooded land criss-crossed with trails, 3/4 mile conditioning track around the farm's perimeter.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horses for Sale in South Carolina
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in South Carolina
- Horseback Riding Lessons in South Carolina
- South Carolina Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in South Carolina
- South Carolina Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in South Carolina
- South Carolina Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in South Carolina
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Advanced, Dressage, English Pleasure, Eventing, Jumping, Lesson, Longe, Long Line, Trail Riding, Youth, Cross Country, Trails, Dressage, Jumping, Trainig,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.