Full board available at a Natural Horsemanship Trainers private barn located in Shelbyville, TN. All breeds, All disciplines welcome! The property is scenic and spectacular as well as the ride! Safe, quiet and private environment, this facility has everything you need! Open pastures, natural obstacles, big hills, woods, creeks, etc., it’s a trail riders dream!
• Large private 12x12 stalls with a window (and a view!)
• Stalls cleaned daily
• Shavings provided
• Fenced 20 acre pasture with spring fed creek & with a pond that provides fresh, clean water year round
• Two large grooming stations/wash racks with rough cement floor with rubber mats & drains
• Large tack room with cement floor
• Outdoor riding ring
• Round pen with sand footing
• Natural obstacles
• 50 acres of pasture & trails with access to an additional 200+ acres with access to an additional 1000+ acres beyond that! Word is that you can keep going to Lynchburg!
• Professional & reputable Natural Horsemanship Trainer onsite
• Outlets over each stall for plugging fans, etc. along with separate light for each stalls
• Natural Barefoot Specialist on schedule and available for your use (not included in board fee)
• Excellent quality mixed grass hay fed twice a day (no weeds or chemicals here!)
• Natural horsemanship training and instruction available (not included)
• Conveniently located just minutes from Shelbyville
In addition, we offer:
• Private Natural Horsemanship Lessons
• Starting, finishing, refining, tune-ups, etc.
• Natural Horsemanship clinics
• Professional and friendly atmosphere
Call or text, I am available to answer any questions. Thank you!
Trainer: Shawn Mercer
Rate: $300/Month , Number of Stalls: 14
Beautiful and scenic with access to hundreds of acres of additional trails! Natural obstacles including water, mountain, woods, pasture, etc. Private, clean and safe!
Riding Lessons, Riding Clinics, Has a Riding Arena