I help buy and sell horses, i start/break, and always want a horse to be in its best health :) Website:isaiah2826.com
, Team Driving
, Kid Safe
I train at my farm
As for the "Boarding Fee" there is two options
*$60 per week. That includes using my feed and hay, now depending on the health of the horse i may charge for using suppliments if we talk about it and find it nesscasary. which wil be another $10 per week (I refuse to sell a horse that isn't at an appropriate weight and healthy status) I always want to sell a horse that is at their best health wise.
the other option is
$45 per week, with this "package" You provide your own feed, hay, suppliments etc. I will alwas be sure to let you know if i'm getting low, but if you don't keep up and provide and i have to feed from my own supplies is a $20 charge for the use of my supplies.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horses for Sale in Nebraska
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in Nebraska
- Horseback Riding Lessons in Nebraska
- Nebraska Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in Nebraska
- Nebraska Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in Nebraska
- Nebraska Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in Nebraska
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Driving, Halter, Saddle, Team Driving, Youth, Kid Safe, Start, Break, Sell, Buy, Health,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.