Rivesville, West Virginia
The Diamond T was formed as a family just wanting a couple of horses, after my father (Rick) retired after 20 years in the Army. I (Stephanie) went to Ohio University Southern for Equine Studies. We have bread our own stock of children horses for birthday parties and charitable events. We are also members of the local Humane Shelter and Pet Helpers, where we have helped in the rescue of horses and dogs. We started selling tack as we out grew it or it wouldnt fit on the next horse we wanted to ride, and there isnt a local reasonable tack shop in the area. Most of my siblings have grown up and drifted away from the horses leaving me and my father to continue on since it is our dream. I have found a close friend with the same passion, so the business continues. After the loss my full time job we are forced to down size.
, Barrel Racing
, Trail Riding
, Western Pleasure
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horses for Sale in West Virginia
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in West Virginia
- Horseback Riding Lessons in West Virginia
- West Virginia Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in West Virginia
- West Virginia Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in West Virginia
- West Virginia Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in West Virginia
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Barrel, Barrel Racing, Breaking, Foundation, Halter, Lesson, Parade, Project, Trail Riding, Western Pleasure, Gentling, Beginner, Longe, Youth,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.