Farnam Ivercare Sure Grip Paste Horse Dewormer
IverCare (ivermectin) Paste 1.87%
Protects any size horse up to 1500 lbs.
- Guaranteed Broadest Spectrum Parasite Control
- The Most Complete Bot Control Available
- Kills Some Benzimidazole-Resistant Strains Of Small Strongyles
- Can Be Used On Horses Of All Ages Even Young Foals
Available in the easy-to-use, Sure-Grip Syringe
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1500 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
(2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
(3) Make sure that the horses mouth contains no feed.
(4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
(5) Insert the syringe tip into the horses mouth at the space between the teeth.
(6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
(7) Immediately raise the horses head for a few seconds after dosing.
$5.99 (save 39%)