Saddlesmith Of Texas Sheridan Saddle
The Sheridan Ranch Roper features a hand carved ENTZ tooling with hand stamped Snowflake filler on a rugged Fiber-Tough Ranch Roper tree. The roughout seat jockey and fenders provide more "stay in the saddle". True Cowboy features include a short dally post horn with a rawhide binder and a hand rubbed nylon sock, extra heavy stainless steel dee rigging, a narrow Rawhide Cheyenne roll cantle, Rawhide gullet overlay, rawhide deep roper stirrups and semi-square Texas skirts.
- TREE TYPE: Fiber Tough Ranch Roper
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.75"
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8"
- BAR TYPE: QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 23"
- HORN: 3" Dally, Rawhide binder and nylon sock
- CANTLE: 4 1/2" Cheyenne roll
- SWELL: 13"
- RIGGING: Full Double w/ dropped front stainless dees
- STIRRUP: 3" Rawhide roper, hand laced
- SEAT: Hard seat
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch