Billy Cook Saddlery Motes 1/2 Breed Roper Saddle
This ever popular David Motes Roper features roughout fenders & jockeys, a hand stamped waffle tooling with a hand carved Shelton Oak border tooling with a brown pinstripe and silver engraved conchos.
- TREE TYPE: Bullhide Saddlesmith
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.5''
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8''
- BAR TYPE: SEMI-QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 21.5''
- HORN: 4'' Latigo wrapped with rawhide binder
- CANTLE: 3 1/2'' Cheyenne roll with rawhide binder and stainless steel laced
- SWELL: 13''
- RIGGING: Full Double with Satinless dees
- STIRRUP: 3'' deep roper style with hand laced rawhide
- SEAT: Brown suede
- SADDLE TYPE: Roper