Kensington Traditional Cut Textilene Protective Fly Sheet
The Kensington Traditional Cut Protective Fly Sheet has a single belly strap. The revolutionary Kensington Protective Fly Sheet offers ultimate protection against biting insects, dust and dirt, sun bleaching UV rays and trailering or paddock abrasions. It is manufactured with US made 1000 x 2000 Textilene fabric, which is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions. When layering this Fly Sheet over compatible Kensington blankets, the Textiline keeps your expensive horse clothing protected! The mesh holds snow out and away from the outer shell of other layers, keeping your horse warmer and drier.
- DURABLE: Made of Textiline, the strongest material on the market. Kensington's American-made, worldwide exclusive fabric.
- FLY RESISTANT: So tightly woven it resists biting flies and insects.
- GROOMING: Mesh sheds out old and dead hairs to eliminate or delay early clipping. The mesh keeps the coat shiny by massaging out natural oils. Reduces daily grooming by keeping dust and dirt off the coat.
- UV RESISTANT: Blocks up to 73% of UV rays that can bleach the horse's coat.
- AIR PERMEABLE: 78% permeability helps to keep your horse cool and can be used for hot days and while trailering. Non-heat transferring fabric will not overheat your horse. Air circulates freely, helping to dry moisture and sweat.
- SOIL RESISTANT: Mud and manure just wash right off. Machine washable or just hose off and it dries in minutes.
- WOUND PROTECTANT: An excellent non-sticking, non-abrasive protective layer over open wounds and sutures.
- FIRE RETARDANT: Fabric self extinguished when removed from flame; does not emit any burning afterglow.
- MILDEW RESISTANT: A special antiseptic additive prevents the growth of ordorous, unhealthy and unsightly mildew.
- Fade Resistant; Specially formulated for outdoor use to withstand fading and maintai
$74.99 (save 50%)