Redingote Cold-Weather Insulated Jumpsuit
REDINGOTE is a brand new equestrian lifestyle brand that is introducing an innovative concept to the technical outerwear market. REDINGOTE has created a jumpsuit that is not only waterproof, breathable, and insulated but feminine, flattering, and on-trend.
Equestrian athletes and trainers spend many hours outside all year round and typically rely on multiple top and bottom layers to keep them warm while tacking up, working in the barn, or coaching their students in the winter. Additionally, any riders who participate in horse shows spend a lot of time hanging out before and after they go into the show ring. REDINGOTEs jumpsuit provides one simple yet highly functional piece of clothing that keeps riders warm, dry, and clean throughout their day.
There is no shortage of special features thoughtfully designed for horse owners and riders, including storage components for crops and spurs, multiple exterior and interior pockets, and leg zippers that open to the thigh.
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation
- Zippers on the legs allow you to put on and take off while wearing boots
- Cinched waistline for feminine fit
- Double storm flap secured by magnets block wind and water
- Secure pockets, including a wipe-able horse treat pocket and a crop pocket
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs when not in use
- Meant to layer over a standard riding outfit
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow
- Available in regular and short inseams
REDINGOTE was founded by Connie DeMaio, a lifelong equestrian and professional rider and trainer, and Allison Malenfant, who specializes in active wear merchandising and product development. Here is their story:Co-Founder Connie DeMaio is a lifelong equestrian and a professional rider and trainer. She first conceptualized the quintessential equestrian coverall while enduring long, cold days of traini