MDC Jumper Classic Stirrups
Stirrups with Traditional Look State-of-the-Art Design
The MDC Jumper Classic Stirrups® are the only stirrups in the world with the advanced sure grip aluminum treads and a flex hinge.
These ultimate stirrups have an advanced wide ultra-low profile tread along with shock absorbing flex hinges with a traditional opening for leathers. These lightweight designed stirrups have the strength and look of traditional stainless steel. The treads can be converted to an optional traditional width aluminum pad.
The MDC Jumper Classic Stirrups® feature:
- Wide aluminum tread with trailing 45 degree pick up ramp
- Shock absorbing flex hinge
- Ultra-low profile aluminum sure grip tread half as thin as standard fillis irons
- Lightest stainless steel flex stirrup on the market
- Increased traction increased base of support
- More foot comfort due to larger surface area
- May be converted to optional traditional width aluminum tread
- Same design as MDC Super Sport® with traditional opening for leathers
Stainless Steel frame Ultra-low profile Aluminum tread