Registered Friesian Horses for Sale

Registered Friesian Horses

hh yrs
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Mare
Color
N/A
Height (hh)
15.1

THIS MARE IS UP FOR ONLINE AUCTION AT HORSEBID COM. BIDDING ENDS THIS SUNDAY This is a registered FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE MARE that is broke to ride and…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Mare
Color
Black
Height (hh)
16.1

This is "MYLAH OF BEAU VALLEY", a registered 2019 FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE MARE. She is 87.5% PURE BRED FRIESIAN AND the other 12.5% is Percheron. This mare…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Stallion
Color
Black
Height (hh)
16.1

This is "RAI OF STORMY KNIGHT", a registered FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE STALLION that is broke to ride and drive. He is 87.5% FRIESIAN. This nice young stallion…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Gelding
Color
Black
Height (hh)
15.0

THIS GELDING SELLS ON visit our website This is "DARWINS DREAM", a MORIESIAN GELDING that is registered with the FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE REGISTRY. He is sired…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Stallion
Color
Bay
Height (hh)
15.3

This is "TINA'S DREW", a registered FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE STALLION. He is registered with the FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE REGISTRY. He is 87.5% PUREBRED Friesian…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Filly
Color
Black
Height (hh)
14.2

This is "JJ SANDRA", a registered FRIESIAN BLOOD HORSE YEARLING FILLY that has lots of action and is very stylish. This filly is 75% PUREBRED FRIESIAN…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Mare
Color
Black
Height (hh)
15.1

This is "LILLY", a registered FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE MARE that is 2 years old. This nice young mare is 75% purebred Friesian and 25% USTA. She is ready…

SOLD
Flemingsburg, KY
Breed
Friesian
Gender
Filly
Color
Black
Height (hh)
14.2

This is "TINA'S ANGIE", a registered yearling FRIESIAN SPORT HORSE FILLY. She has been handled since birth, leads, loads, bathes, and hauls with no issues…

SOLD