Beautiful 7.5-acre horse ranch located on the outskirts of the Ocala National Forest in Lake County, Deland, FL. Property is zoned agricultural (great advantage).
• Professionally built 6-stall horse barn with feed room and air-conditioned tack room. Each stall has a small outdoor fenced area attached so your horse has indoor/outdoor access at all times. Automatic watering in each stall; fans and much much more.
• Miles of riding trails
• Adjacent to barn are two fowling stalls, each with their own large fenced in area.... (read more)
• 16’ x 20’ hay barn with lighting.
• Three large pastures – 2 with automatic horse waters.
• Property has gate access to Hannah Lake (you can build a dock out back).
• 30’ x 32’ Workshop with paneled walls, fluorescent lighting, 220 electric, new roof – bonus slab 12’ x 30’ on the side.
• Chicken coop.
• Covered gun range with shed for storage.
• 2-car carport and several other sheds on property.
• 80+ oak trees on property.
• Gorgeous sunrise and sunsets
• Home is 2,276 s/f, 4 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, large kitchen with island, formal living room with fireplace, large family room, master bedroom with connected bath – stall shower, jacuzzi tub, two sinks, walk in closet. Four entrances into home – front doors that lead into family room, laundry room door in rear and sliding doors in rear that lead into dining room.
• Property has well water (no more water bills!) Brand new water tank, reverse osmosis system and water softener system.
• Brand new $8,000 (installed August 2018) Lennox air conditioning/heating system
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.