-well broke horse that doesn't need "more time", "more miles" or "finishing"? -something impressive standing over 16 hh?
- how about one that you can just pull out of the field and go for a ride no mater how long it's been?
- a riding partner for the occasional ride?
- a horse that you can put beginners or less experience riders on?
- a horse you can ride to get your confidence back?... (read more)
-a riding partner that will not rear, bolt or buck?
-a horse that freezes and stares when spooked?
- a good size horse that is sound, sane, healthy and easy to handle?
- a horse with a completely known history with no hidden skeletons to discover later?
Vendella might fit the bill then.
Vendella is a now retired 17 yrs. old warmblood broodmare that still has plenty of years ahead of her and is looking for an experienced long-term home. She is a big mare standing 16.2 hh with a deep girth and an upright neck carriage. She is ridden regularly and goes in a snaffle. She is up to date on all vaccinations, de-worming and trimming.
Easy to load, good for the farrier and lunges well.
At last check her teeth were fine. She has no health issues and would also make a great companion as she gets along fine with any horse.
She is also great babysitter for younger horses, as she is calm and confident. A good home is the most important thing for us.
She would be best suited as a beginner lesson horse; "husband" horse or for the occasional pleasure ride. Her days of fast and jumping are behind her. She is currently located in the Cochrane area and is available for viewing and for a test ride should you be interested. We prefer to be contacted by email.
We breed a few foals a year for the amateur.
We offer both 100% pure warmbloods as well as warmblood crosses. Our mares and the stallions we select for them are chosen based on their excellent temperament, sound constitution and athletic talents.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.