All Around, Athletic, Classical, Dressage, Equitation, Husband Safe, Pole, Ridden English, School, Trail, Trail Riding, Trained, Trick, Trail Class Competition, Vaquero, Western Dressage, Western Riding, Working Equitation, Youth
5yr old, 16.3 h, bay P.R.E (Andalusian) gelding with a lot of hair - long mane and very think tail.
Desparado is talented, athletic and energetic.
He shows talent in working equitation or dressage.
He has been ridden in the arena as well as out on trails.
Desperado can teach the amateur and can also take a professional where they want to go.
He is very personable to be around on the ground. He greets you when you walk into the barn.... (read more)
His 3 gaits are naturally good and shows predisposition for Dressage, high school or Working Equitation.
Desperado is classically trained and his now performing Working Equitation.
He doesn’t have flying change yet but will be talented at them.
Below are the skills and exercises Desperado performed in September 2021.
His price increases about $ 1500 per month of training.
Videos available on demand.
Working Equitation (WE):
Desperado can do the hardest exercises of WE at the canter with simple changes via walk, such as the double slalom, the 3 barrels, the live stock pen, the garrocha, the 2 barrels etc... The course is set up for him at a distance of 6 meters.
He transitions nicely from the canter to the walk for the simple exercises such as the bridge, the gait, the bell etc... and nicely get back to canter after the obstacle.
Week after week on the course, the collection, slow speed and quality of the canter is improving immensely.
He loves and enjoy the WE a lot.
- Medium and collected walk
- shoulder-in and counter-shoulder-in
- Haunches-in and out
- Direct and reverse pirouette (turn on the forehand and hind-legs).
- Full pass (side pass)
- Spanish walk on the ground and saddle
- Walk-Canter transitions and vice-versa
- Working - medium trot
- Shoulder-in, counter-shoulder-in, haunches-in, haunches-out, half-passes - all that in the straight line and in circles.
- Trot-canter transitions and vice-versa
- Trot-halt transitions and vice-versa
- Backup-trot transitions
- Working and medium canter
- Collected canter
- Canter-walk transitions and vice-versa
- Canter-halt transitions
- schooling Counter-shoulder-in at the canter
- leg-yield at the canter
- 6m circles at the canter and smaller.
Long Reins, in-hands
- was initiated with Long reins.
- Spanish Walk
- bow from the ground
- he enjoyed to go outside on trails
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.