See the mares page on our website (link listed below) for pictures of Sophie aka Friday The Thirteenth & a list of our other mares expecting 2022 foals that are available for deposits in-utero. All of our mares foal live on marewatchers through our streaming barn camera's so buyers can watch their mama's & babies being born live! All deposit's are refunded in full if we don't get your live healthy foal. Sophie is our drop dead gorgeous grulla Friesian sport horse mare.... (read more) She is PSSM1 neg, EE Dd, She's 15.2+ hands & her foals tend to mature the same. She is a Friesian X APHA mare. With Shay as the sire to this foal she has 50% chance of having another grulla foal, 25 % chance of smoky black & 25 % chance of a blue roan foal, baby will carry a cream gene regardless of color. Her last 5 gypsy cross foals have all been (smoky) grulla. Foal sells with registration application to be registered as a gypsy cross. Sire is also pssm1 neg so baby will be too. Cremello roan gypsy vanner sire is a grandson of Romeo. You can see him on the stallion page of our website. Sophie is due 2'nd week of April 2022. Foal is available for $4500 & can be held with a $1000 deposit. There will be $1000 due following the birth & the remainder is due at weaning time. We also offer very flexible payment plans beyond weaning if desired. We will be happy to put you in touch on FB with all of our previous in utero buyers from across the US who have been through this journey with us. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to request a sales contract.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.