2018 Quarter Horse Pintabian Cross Filly // Versatile and Athletic

2018 QH Pintabian Cross Filly // Versatile & Athletic

Tobiano Pinto Filly

Wynndel, BC
$1,800 CAD
View Farm Directory Listing:
Mountain Meadow Equine

Get a free shipping quote.

Skills / Disciplines
All Around, Athletic, Barrel, Barrel Racing, Breeding, Calf Roping, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, Cross, Cutting, Cutting Prospect, Dressage, Driving, Endurance, English Pleasure, Equitation, Eventing, Experienced, Foundation, Field Hunter, Field Trial, Flashy, Gymkhana, Halter, Ju
Additional Comments

CR Royale Sky Thunder, registration as part Arabian pending, is a beautiful liver chestnut tobiano yearling filly for sale due to personal health complications on my part.
Her sire is Cr Royale Coppersin, a bay tobiano triple registered Pintabian Producer, with 97% arabian bloodlines and the other 3% APHA. He is also 75% Crabbet/CMK, which mixes nicely with her Quarter Horse dam's sturdy build.
Her dam is a running/cow bred grade blood-bay Quarter Horse, with a knack for everything that crosses her path and a temperament like a lazy summer afternoon.


Mountain Meadow Equine

Mountain Meadow Equine is a small scale, multi-discipline, multi-breed horse raising, training, and boarding farm located in Wynndel BC

View Farm Directory Listing

Avoid Scams and Fraud - Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.


Print

Favorite
 

Flag Ad

Share
Contact Sarah at:
( click to view phone number )

Log In to Send a Message