I am looking to donate Teddy for FREE to a qualified non-profit agency that is well-managed. The reason we are looking for a new home for Teddy is that I bought him for my son and guests who only ride him occasionally; thus he doesn't get ridden as often as he should. We are looking to donate him because, while Teddy is in excellent health, he is also 19 and he would only attract low-price offers. This often means he could end up being abused, neglected, and passed on from owner to owner.... (read more) Teddy is very good with kids; we have brought him to many church and school functions for kids to ride and he has always done well. If you are interested in Teddy, you must show proof of 501(c)3 from the Federal Government. If you have any questions please email me. Additional photos and videos available upon request.
Here are some important facts about Teddy:
- In the six years I have owned Teddy, he has never colicked or had any lameness issues.
- The only medical expenses I have incurred for him are the normal vet checks and dental examinations by a dentist.
- He is up to date on his West Nile and EWT shots.
- He is up to date on his coggins and health certificate.
- He is barefoot and he has not had any issues going barefoot.
- I have used him for a trail horse for guests ranging in experience level from beginner to intermediate riders.
- We have also used him for kid parties with my son's friends and at church for kid groups.
I am willing to deliver Teddy to a radius of 100 miles of southern Jacksonville, FL.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.