Cheerful atmosphere and comfortable surroundings. Only minutes away from The Allison Inn & Spa. Bright, clean and safe barn just waiting for you...
* Self-care. I throw morning feed that you've set out the evening before. You feed and clean daily. The boarders are open to covering/trading chores for each other when needed.
* Includes storage area for your hay and your bags of bedding pellets.
* 12x12 matted stalls
* lights in each of the stalls
* aisleways and tack room are fully matted for comfort and safety
* daily individual turnout with or without blanketing, your call
* your additional supplements fed with a smile
* 80 X 120 indoor arena watered and groomed
* indoor roundpen!... (read more)
* 120 X 200 outdoor arena
* warm water wash rack
* monthly events that are open to the public
* manager lives on premises
Vickie Steinmetz has trained and shown horses professionally since 1981. She is calm, quiet and encouraging. She works with youth to adult, novice and professional, beginners to advanced, 4H and OHSET. Vickie has successfully competed in and is experienced in teaching many disciplines including English and Western disciplines, reining, and cattle events. Vickie Steinmetz is especially adept at putting the polish on your team for the next competition!
Kelsey Bault has 15 years in the industry and, although her focus is on timed events and barrel racing, prides herself on making well-rounded equine athletes that perform well in any situation. Her emphasis is on fundamental horsemanship, teaching the importance of correct positioning and clear communication with the animal athlete. Trainer: Vickie Steinmetz, Kelsey Bault
Rate: $175.00/Month , Number of Stalls: 28
Several Oregon State horse friendly parks are within an hour's haul-in time.
Riding Lessons, Riding Clinics, Has a Riding Arena