Located conveniently right off Collier Blvd (951), Just North of I-75 and just South of Golden Gate Parkway.
A safe, comfortable, dry (even during torrential summer rains...) home for your horse in Naples
Well-run, private, classic facility on five beautiful acres of pastures, koi pond, manicured lawns and a fully electrified two-story New England barn with hayloft.
* Owner on premises 24/7 / Friendly fellow boarders
* Seven 12' x 12' stalls, each with fresh running water
* Professional instructor on site / Lessons available / hunter jumper / beginner to advanced
* Large riding ring with professional jumps
* Large paddocks, including a one-acre run out - all with three-board fencing
* Full tack room / Owner's lounge with fridge & water cooler
* Parking available for horse trailers
* While other stables are fetlock-deep in water over the rain-drenched summer, our stalls, run- outs and pastures remain high and dry.... (read more)
Several Boarding Options:
* Prices start at $250 for Partial Boarding (includes morning feeding to accommodate owners).
* Full Service Boarding where the stable takes care of all the feeding and mucking of stalls and the owner purchases hay and grain. Cost for this would be $450 per month.
* Lower-cost Pasture Boarding is an option.
*Full Boarding is also available.