*Stalls Available!* 1-2 full board stalls available now for the right horse(s) at my small farm in Tyngsboro (Chelmsford/Westford line, right off Rt. 3). I am looking for retired/semi-retired or long-term layups to keep my 23 year old TB company. This is as close as you can get to having your baby taken care of as if he/she were home with you.
- Quiet and peaceful atmosphere surrounded by nature, with all day grass turnout in multiple grass pastures/fields in season.... (read more) Small group turnout only.
- Four stall barn with matted 12x12 stalls and Dutch doors open to pasture. Possibility of 24 hour walk-out access from stall, weather permitting.
- Premium Second Cut Grass Hay provided every 2-4 hours when not on pasture (the horses tell me they can never have too much hay). Your choice of grain AM and PM.
- Pine shavings provided liberally - your horse will always have a clean soft bed to sleep on!
- Fresh, clean water available at all times and buckets emptied DAILY. Troughs cleaned and filled regularly.
- Hot water in barn for bathing and warm soaked meals/beet pulp.
- Blanket changes, supplements given, holding for vet/farrier, trailer parking, fly spray (you provide), automatic fly sprayer in barn.
- Personalized attention, supervision and care provided by owner on-premises with over 25 years of experience caring for horses, including applying basic first aid, providing medications and identifying abnormal behavior and signs of colic/distress.
$750 per month - reduced board for small horses or ponies (cost is mostly based on hay requirements). References available. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.