3-4 horse, side ramps for load straight-through or reverse slant load in front of rear tack room and behind gooseneck.
-->The three-four horses can go in forward slant or reverse slant. If you put four in you have to put two in the back section, hip to hip. All are on a slant load. You can convert to one or two box stalls or stock style with no partitions. The slant partitions attach to the wall flat, completely out of the way you don't even know they are there. As one big box stall you can fit five normal sized (15-16H) horses in there.
Lot of extras, too numerous to mention, but including:
-Custom Cherry Red Paint, TT pin-striping, and custom graphics.
- Aluminum Rock Guard upgraded bus sides
- Over cargo storage/patio with umbrella holder
- Power Hydraulic Jack
- Self Leveling
- Halogen External Floodlights surrounding the trailer
- Air Ride Suspension (air compressor) with extra thick padded flooring and roof for the horse's comfort while shipping.
- Electro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Self Contained Batteries
- Power Inverter will charge batteries off of your truck or external AC power source
(Air Ride, Loader for Hydraulics, Self Level Adjusting, Batteries- all self-contained inside the trailer)
Wheels: Alcoa Aluminum Dual on Single Axle.
Tires: Goodyear Wrangler HT 10 ply E rated tires all in very good condition, almost new, little more than half the tread still remains.
- Front pass through tack room (insulated, finished, has breaker box/vent for AC, in-cabin 120v power, but no full LQ)
Rear pass-through tack room with shelving, hooks, saddle racks.