Collegiate Convertible Diploma Close Contact Saddle
The Choice For The Educated Rider - Collegiate is the Official English saddle of the American Quarter Horse Association as well as the Official saddle of the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association. Collegiate saddles are handcrafted from the most vibrant and durable leathers. Our Collegiate Diploma Saddle
- Made from specially tanned Easy-Ride pre-treated leather to make the saddle extra soft. Instantly feels broken in.
- Knee block for added support, off white contrast stitching and beautifully stained edging. Meticulous attention to detailing found in saddles twice the price.
- Flap position is excellent for jumping or flat work.
- Medium deep seat and low twist for comfort.
- Recessed stirrup bars eliminates the bulk under the thigh.
- Flocked panels.
- The Easy-Change Gullet System is a revolution in convenience and comfort for horses and riders. It's a system developed to ensure that a saddle maintains the best fit for a horse by allowing riders to change a saddle's fit to suit a horse's changing shape.
Did you know ...
- Your horse will change shape as its maturity, type of work and level of fitness changes.
- A gullet that is too narrow may pinch and restrict the horse's shoulder movement
- A gullet that is too wide may cause the saddle to sit on the horse's wither leading to damage of the spine
- To avoid damaging your horse's back, you should check the fit of your saddle regularly
The 6 gulletsThe Easy-Change Gullet System provides the flexibility of changing the fit of a saddle to suit a horse's changing shape. This means you don't need to buy a saddle for every horse you own and you don't need to buy a new saddle for a new horse. You can easily determine the correct gullet width for your horse with an Easy-Measure Gullet Gauge. There are six gullet sizes available. YELLOW for Narrow, GREEN for Medium Narrow, BLACK for Medium, BLUE for Medium Wide, RED for wide or WHITE for extra wide. Available for purchase as a complete set of 6 with the Easy Measure Gauge, as well as individually.