Billy Cook Saddlery Guthrie Ranch Cutter Saddle
This ''Old West'' Ranch saddle made popular by working Cowboys in the Western U.S. still remains at the top of the line for roping, working, or pleasure. The Guthrie Ranch Cutter features extra wide Basket border toolingwith hand carved floral corners. The roughout seat jockeys and fenders provide more ''stay in the saddle'' and the short post dally horn makes the saddle functional for ever need. Antique barb wire conchos and long leather strings add to the Cowboy motif.
- TREE TYPE: Fiber Tough Ranch Cutter
- GULLET WIDTH: 6.5''
- GULLET HEIGHT: 8''
- BAR TYPE: SEMI-QUARTER HORSE
- BAR LENGTH: 22''
- HORN: Short post dally with rawhide binder
- CANTLE: 3'' narrow Cheyenne roll
- SWELL: 12.5''
- RIGGING: Full Double with stainless dees
- STIRRUP: 2'' rawhide bell with hand lacing
- SEAT: Roughout hard seat
- SADDLE TYPE: Ranch