Kensington Signature Fly Mask with Fleece Trim - Draft
From Kensington The fly mask with fleece trim and forelock opening is made with the strongest material on the market today - Textilene - and is the absolute best way to protect your horse. Material is specially formulated to withstand fading, soiling, wear and tear, and is mildew resistant. This fly mask not only shields your horse from biting insetcts, but also shades with 73% UV protection. Features fleece trim for added comfort, ears, and a new design which allows both ears and the forelock to come through the top of the mask. Allows full visibility with maxiumum protection to the facial and eye areas, helps aid in healing, and with the Original Double Locking System, this mask is nearly impossible to take off!
The Kensington line of fly masks provide 6 Levels of Summertime Protection:
- Protects against harmful UV rays
- Fire Resistant
- Double eye darts prevent eye irritation
- Double-locking throat latch keeps mask in place
- Elastic throat strap ensures comfortable fit
- Combine with other protective products for color-coordinated, whole-body summer protection.
$27.54 (save 6%)