Prancing Pony Barn and Breakfast
is an overnight horse motel. Located just one mile off Interstate Highway 35, north of Georgetown, Texas, it is easy to get to and easy to find.
Our accomodations include a three stall barn with run outs. Each stall has an automatic waterer, mats, bedding and includes a breakfast of hay. We offer temporary boarding for an overnight stop or up to one month.
Our other ammenities include:
1. Dressage size arena with sand/synthetic footing
2. Water and electrical RV hookup for dry camping
3. Trainer and horse expert as barn manager
4. Body work and horse massage therapist
5. Property owner resides on site for security
6. Horse washing area
7. Grazing turn-out by request.
Multiple training options for horses and riders.
Company / Farm: Horses and Riders Training - Young Horse Problems Solving.
- problem horses training - bucking under saddle, kicking.
- 3 month training - from starting under saddle to jumping up to 3' feet.
Lot of experience working with young horses and solving missbehaviour problems, natural methods combined with classic english riding
Avoid Scams and Fraud
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.