Blazing Colours Farm is a wonderful facility ; http://www.blazingcoloursfarm.com/Blazing%20Colours%20Farm%20facilities.html
Coaching is available on your horse or on one of ours. Private lessons are $45. Groups of 3+ riders are $35. Lessons are fun yet structured. We have some students that ride simply for fun and some who are more focused with the goal of showing/competing in mind. We design a program to suit each each student and their personal goals.... (read more)
You are welcome to come check us out, see the horses and meet the Blazing Colours Team.
Our facility is state of the art and includes:
* 80x200 indoor arena with 100% dust free footing!
* full course of hunter or jumper jumps including a liverpool
* heated viewing room, takroom and restroom
* 12x12 stalls with a window to outside and a window to hand their head into the hallway which is 14' wide
* Barn does not go below 5 degrees in the winter. Waters NEVER freeze!
* Indoor wash stall with hot/cold water
* Indiviual and group turnout
* grass, dirt and all weather paddocks
* owner lives onsite
* A+++ care at a top notch facility
[b]**Also a couple horses available for Part-boarding. Inquire **
contact (April) by email or call
Breeding Warmblood and Thoroughbred sporthorses of the future. Adding in the unique colours of Palomino, buckskin, cremello, perlino, pinto and sabino
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.