Southern Horsemanship has 2 open training slots available. Here at Southern Horsemanship we strive for greatness for you and your horse. We have many training programs for your horse and also for you as a customer. We provide Colt Starting, ground work, desensitizing, problem solving, trailer loading issues, cart training for mini's, and our trainer also provides barrel racing training as well.
If you decide you would like your horse to come to the farm to be trained the customer is responsible all feed and to sign a contract for your horse boarding at our farm during training.... (read more) If you cant make it out to the farm to watch your horse being trained we will send training videos daily of your horses progression during the 6 day a week training. Our trainer uses 95 percent Clinton Anderson methods and the other 5 percent of his own.
If you're interested please call or text us at 256-919-5692
Thanks and God Bless
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.