All Around, All Purpose, Barrel Racing, Cutting, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Hunter, Show, Polo, Racing, Reining, Roping, Trail, Training, Pleasure, Youth, Other
We are looking to add new members to the RREC team today! If you are interested in being a part of a wonderful charity please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions Available - Ability to work weekends is required for most positions
- Trail Guides â€“ You must be at least 18 years of age, and have solid riding abilities. Must be able to keep full control of your horse at all times and create a fun atmosphere for up to 5 riders at a time.... (read more) Pay to be determined according to availability, experience, and training.
- Lesson Instructor â€“ You must be at least 18 years of age, and proficient in either English or Western riding. You need to have a patient and safety first attitude, and be able to clearly translate instructions to children 5 years of age and older. Pay to be determined according to availability, experience, and training.
- Party Wranglers â€“ You must be at least 15 years of age, and have a fun loving and outgoing personality. You will be a host/hostess for our parties and events here at the ranch, and occasionally for outside events. Pay to be determined according to availability, experience, and training.
- Seasonal Workers â€“ Throughout the year we will have various events that we will need assistance with. You must be at least 16 years of age. (i.e. Pumpkin Patch, Camp, Hay Season, etc.)
- Volunteers â€“ We are always looking for reliable and amazing volunteers to help us throughout the year. You make your own schedule, so that it fits your life best! No pay is given, however we do allow you to exchange your hours for free services like; lessons, trail rides, and parties!
What to send us!
- If you have a resume please send that along with what position you are interested in.
- If you do not have a resume please send the following information to us;
o Your Name
o Date of Birth
o Education History
o Previous Employment
o Current Employment if any
o Equine Experience or other animal experience
o Position you are interested in
o Best way to contact you
What you will get to Experience!
- Helping other in need through your work! Your effort helps us to give to others!
- You will encounter a variety of animal species like Horses, Goats, Rabbits, Sheep, Chickens, Mules, Ponies, Pigs, Cats, and Dogs.
- Various large events like Weddings, Pumpkin Patch, Holiday Parties, Horse Camps, Rodeos, and Parades!
- Various people from different backgrounds and experiences!
- Other horse lovers with a vast knowledge of techniques, tips, tricks, and fun facts!
- Various fundraisers and charity parties for children and adults with special needs, and underprivileged children.
- Position depending, you will be able to ride and enjoy multiple breeds of horses!
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.