Reason for selling: She is too quick and has too much spirit and spunk for our family and we have too many horses. She had just had her veterinarian check up with all her shots, dewormed, and her teeth done.
Here is some info on her:
- She has been DNA tested to confirm the hypoallergenic traits.
- She got started western.
- Very good hard hooves.
- Spooky to catch but ounce she has halter on she follows good.
- Needs an experienced rider, not for beginner.
- In June she was/is getting reworked by an experience riders. See YouTube link.
- She would make a great Broodmare. She takes to foal with wonderful attention.
Buys will have to arrange for all shipping costs.