Browse Horses by:
Breed | State | Discipline | Color
Search:  
HOME HORSE CLASSIFIEDS FARM DIRECTORY SEARCH ADS LIST A HORSE MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT BUYER/SELLER SAFETY SUPPORT

Perlino 4 Year old Mare twh


Phantom Boss Lady - Perlino Tennessee Walking Mare
Perlino Tennessee Walking Mare
SOLD
Ad #867713
Phantom Boss Lady
SOLD - Sikeston, Missouri 63801
Breed: Tennessee Walking Sex: Mare
Color: Perlino Birth Date: Mar 22, 2010
Height: 14.3 hh Weight: 950.0 lbs
Registry: TWH Reg. #: 21002055
In Foal: No
Markings: blaze
Temperament:

3 / 10



More Information at: holmesfarmwalkers

Additional Comments:
This beautiful mare is gentle and has had all the round pen training by a natural horsewoman. She has had the saddle on her a few times. I have lead her behind the 4 wheeler and she can flatwalk and do a wonderful saddle gait with a bit of speed. She has just foaled but the foal got into the pond and drowned. She is Ee, CrCr. AA and will produce a buckskin 75% of the time when she is bred to a black or bay stud and palomino the other 25%. If you like quality and old blood, you will love lady. She is in the pasture with The Buck Starts Here for a perlino foal in 15. Today 7/7/14 Lady was declared 50 days in foal. You can raise your own perlino herd sire for very little money. Go to www.holmesfarmwalkers for the pedigree and other information.

Shipping Notes:
Get a free shipping quote.  Zip Code:

Company / Facility:
Holmes Farm Walkers - Holmes Farm in Missouri breeds Tennessee Walking Horses, specializing in palominos, buckskins, and cremellos. Walking Horses For Sale. Standing the perlino TWH stallion, The Buck Starts Here.

Avoid Scams and Fraud
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.
UTILITIES
Print Ad
Print Ad
Save Ad
Save Ad
Why is this ad being reported?


Additional Comments:


Please enter the word "hello":

 


Flag Ad
Flag Ad
Share Ad
Share Ad
This horse has been sold.
Call Jim at:
+1 573-471-4352


This horse has sold.


Get more information about this ad at holmesfarmwalkers.com
Other Holmes Farm Walkers Horses for Sale
Browse through all types of ads posted by this particular person.

Please fill out the fields below and this ad url will be emailed directly to the person you specify.
Your Name:
Your Email:
Friend's Name:
Friend's Email:
Message:






 FEATURED HORSES
Bay Overo Paint Stallion
Bay Overo Paint Stallion
Wichita Falls, TX $3,000



TACK & SUPPLY STORE

Equilibrium Tri Zone Tendon Boots

Horse Classifieds by Equinenow

Banner Advertising   •   Contact Support   •   Terms of Use   •   Privacy Policy   •   Refund Policy
Copyright ©2005-2015 Equinenow.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.