Browse Horses by:
Breed | State | Discipline | Color
Search:  
HOME HORSE CLASSIFIEDS FARM DIRECTORY SEARCH ADS LIST A HORSE MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT BUYER/SELLER SAFETY SUPPORT

AQHA Foundation Black Stallion / Stud Colt


Pending - Black Quarter Horse Colt
Black Quarter Horse Colt
SOLD
Ad #768194
Pending
SOLD - Claresholm, Alberta T0L0T0, Canada
Breed: Quarter Horse Sex: Colt
Color: Black Birth Date: Apr 30, 2013
Height: 0.0 hh Weight: 0.0 lbs
Registry: AQHA, NFQHA Eligible Reg. #: N/A
Temperament:

1 / 10



More Information at: facebook.com

Additional Comments:
$2100 OBO no GST This georgeous little guy was born on the coldest day in April but it quickly turned from snow to sunshine and was a very good day. He was up and at it in no time and prancing around like he owned the place. He beat the odds as he had a 75% chance of being grulla and only 25% chance of being a black stallion. He is homozygous for the black gene and so he will never throw a red based foal. He has no white and is built like his ancestors: 24.51% Poco Bueno, 18.1% King P-234 and 31.25% Little Steeldust the foundational Sire of the Jaz Ranch. His sire 100% foundation bred is that georgeous grulla/grullo color. He was also the sire of the Jaz ranch at one time (Jaz Acero Hombre) check his pedigree out at http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/jaz+acero+hombre.

His dam is a beautiful dark slate grulla mare, (IJ Poco Miss Lena) www.allbreedpedigree.com/ij+poco+miss+lena This colts uncle (IJ Rocky Steeldust) who is a full brother to his dam is standing in Green Meadows Ranch in Germany http://www.green-meadows-ranch.de/html/ij_rocky_steeldust.html and is another example of the quality of the foundation quarter horse. The Jazz Ranch has a colt they kept just like this little guy to stand sire. We imprinted this foal as a family and he is as quiet as they come. Following the Clint Anderson Foals series my kids have halter broke and desensitized him to roads, dogs, kids, etc... He easily lifts legs and has not kicked up at all around us. He is bred to work and comes from an outstanding line of horses with great dispositions. Herda N/N For more pictures go to facebook JETTs Quarter Horses. https://www.facebook.com/jetts.quarterhorses

Shipping Notes:

Get a free shipping quote.  Zip Code:

Avoid Scams and Fraud
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.
UTILITIES
Print Ad
Print Ad
Save Ad
Save Ad
Why is this ad being reported?


Additional Comments:


Please enter the word "hello":

 


Flag Ad
Flag Ad
Share Ad
Share Ad


This horse has sold.


View All Ads by this Person
Browse through all types of ads posted by this particular person.

Please fill out the fields below and this ad url will be emailed directly to the person you specify.
Your Name:
Your Email:
Friend's Name:
Friend's Email:
Message:






 FEATURED HORSES
Grulla Quarter Horse Stallion
Grulla Quarter Horse Stallion
Bennington, IN Stud: $400



TACK & SUPPLY STORE

Compositi REFLEX 3D Wide Track Irons

Horse Classifieds by Equinenow

Banner Advertising   •   Contact Support   •   Terms of Use   •   Privacy Policy   •   Refund Policy
Copyright ©2005-2014 Equinenow.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.