Ember is a fun little mare who readily adjusts to her rider's skill level. She's calm for the novice but spirited enough to work for riders with more experience. A perfect candidate for 4-H or the Pony Club!
* Easy to catch, halter and tie
* Stands quietly for grooming and hoof-trimming
* Rides English and Western, started in harness
* Well behaved when ridden in a group or alone
* Easy keeper, lives outdoors year-round and kept barefoot
Ember is offered for sale because I am moving overseas and unable to take her with me. Asking $1500. Reasonable offers will be considered to place her in the right home.
Additional pictures of Ember are available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/c-dals/sets/72157627743303386/
Please phone Sue at (403) 668-6607 to set up an appointment to meet this delightful mare.