$6800.00 negotiable to perfect home!
• 50% Friesian son of "Celtic" Roi de Blue
• 50% Foundation Appaloosa
• 7 years Mounted Patrol
• Parades, Search &Rescue, Patrolling
• Dressage to level 1
• Rides Western, English, Dressage, Bareback, Buddy Seat, 1-3 people
• Drives single and double no blinders
• Deluxe trail horse- trained many horses with him- ponies horses well.... (read more)
• Can literally climb all over him, under around, hang on a leg, he loves it
• Ride with halter and lead, jump on in the pasture
• Great for farrier- size 4 shoe!
• Loves the vet, begs to be tube wormed and super at vaccinations.
• Been extensive trail rides ND, SD and Missouri and all over MN.
• Lesson horse, good with kids, used as therapy for autistic children handles screaming yelling and smacking well.
• Massage horse demo and have massaged people on him. He stands well.
• Tricks- bows, marching, and great at annoying my husband!!!
• Cadence would excel as a trick horse, Jousting Horse and a show vaulting horse. He is well trained voice command on the lounge line or off.
• Used in photo shoot for magazines and for modeling.
• Wins over anyone's heart he is comical but safe. Does anything to please you!
• Trailers and camps well, ties well
-We know the air he breathes. I created and planned for him.Selling due to size and not being used as much. He is incredible, we love him, but he is too big and we have to many horses to give him all the attention he desires and deserves.
He must go to a good home. References required. Not a give away, don't ask. No pony rides, we don't have time! We will be picky. You cannot have a lot of other horses or he is in the same boat. He wants his lifetime partner. We would prefer he go to a one on one home. He wants to be used lots. He begs to come out of the pasture to be that special horse. He tries so hard to please and loves to be told how he's a "good boy". Cadence is one of those special, once in a lifetime horses. It is very hard for me to sell my boy. I totally love this horse. He has done so many wonderful things for us. I could see him being a vaulting horse, a renaissance horse in costume. He has the makings of a movie star.
He will not go to a beginner, as I want a knowledgeable horse person to care correctly for him. He is a very big horse. For a big horse, he is smooth, but it is just tooo much movement for me. We are searching for the perfect home for our big Moose! References a must, living conditions important to us. We will be picky where Cadence goes. If it is not the right home, if he does not like you, he stays until the right home comes along.This is of utmost importance to me. I don't financially have to sell him, but we will not give him away either. He has hours upon hours of training and experience. In the right hands, he is a once in a lifetime horse!!! A true dreamhorse waiting for his dream home where he will be ridden more than I can.
Please, if you don't have the money, the means or the ability to care for him, do not contact us. We are very very busy with our schedules. Serious inquiries only screened by phone conversations. Only the best for him period! When at a point with his new owners that he is no longer useful to them, we want him back to retire him and love him versus him going to a sale barn. He is special, oh is he special!!!
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.