Super nice well built stocky trail horse or western pleasure for sale. Acts like a puppie dog at home and will follow you aroud the barn. Knows his name even! I have far far too many horses and I can't ride them all, so this one needs a good home. Make offer. Call 951-377-1566.
We proudly offer our off the track Thoroughbred horses for sale on a second career. Most of these are our own that we bred, raised, trained, or bought at sales for racing. Some are eligible or Retired Race Horse Project competition. Many are superb movers, great for dressage and jumping. Most do really well on trails too! Those that we started ourselves have had many many months of natural horsemanship training and were ridden on the streets and trails of Norco prior to going to the track.... (read more) Track training enables them to be very calm in many situations, making them excellent trail horses and show horses.
We hope to place these excellent horses in a forever home, but should something happen, we will take them back for free no questions asked. For gas money, we will also provide local transportation, within a 2 hour radius should you fall in love with your new horse!
We have far to many horses, and would love to keep them, but we need them to go to a good home where they are ridden and loved. Help us out and get a horse today!
Below is our standard contract that we offer with most horses!
Bill of Sale
This Bill of Sale is for the thoroughbred horse, _______, sold to ______________ (herein referred to as the Buyer), from Luanne Bean (herein referred to as the seller) on _________, 2017. The Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1) Payment: Sales price is $________, _______________________________________dollars due on or before ________________, 2017.
2) Warranty: The horse is sold as is, no warranties, expressed or implied.
3) Liability: Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seller from any and all responsibilities and liabilities.
4) Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Seller shall not be liable for accident, injury, disease, theft or death of horse.
5) Ownership: Seller represents and warrants to the Buyer that it is the Owner of the horse, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances whatsoever. Buyer is free to re-sell the horse once sales prices is paid in full.
6) Right of Return: The Buyer may return the horse to the Seller at any time after this sale is complete. Upon return, the Seller will evaluate the horse and attempt to re-sell the horse. The Seller may agree at that time to pay the Buyer the original sales price, less any expenses encumbered by the Seller, once horse is re-sold.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.