Beautiful Twh Gray Mare

Grey Tennessee Walking Mare

Chapel Hill, TN
SOLD
View Farm Directory Listing:
Caney Spring Farm

Get a free shipping quote.

Additional Comments

CHAMCO GRAY LADY,or Lady to us, is a very gentle, outstanding and beautiful gray mare. She has lots of Pride and Ebony breeding and is loaded with lots of old fashion natural walking ability. She is SIF to Charger's Stride Taker ( a gray TWHBEA registered stallion) for a may,2013 foal. The breeding fee is paid in full. The 2013 foal will have a 75% chance of being gray and a 25% chance of being homozygous for the gray gene. She has been ridden several times but would be considered green broke at best.


Caney Spring Farm

We raise natural gaited colored TWH colts

View Farm Directory Listing

Avoid Scams and Fraud - Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.


Print

Favorite
 

Flag Ad

Share