All Around, Athletic, Dressage, Endurance, Equitation, Eventing, Flashy, Jumper, Jumping, Hunter Jumper, Ridden English, Show Experience, Show Jumping, Sport, Trail Riding, Trained
Powerful mare with a huge jump to match! She has Scope galore and a desire to work. Never seems to tire, the more she is doing the happier she is. Sound, sane and gorgeous. She has free jumped 4ft with effortless beauty. And she still has room to go higher. Under saddle she has jumped 3ft 3inches with a rider. But has only done courses so far of about 2ft 6inches. We have brought her along slowly, maintaining her love for jumping. She only began doing full courses in spring of 2015.... (read more) She will jump anything, the higher the better. She enjoys the challenge. She has beautiful form and nice tight knees in the air. I am only selling her as I have no desire to compete to the level this mare is capable of. I enjoy hacks and a few small schooling shows each year. Heres some more info about her:
-2008 unraced TB
-Bathes and clips
-Trailers wonderfully (we used to trailer out to lessons twice a week for over 2yrs! Shes a pro at it! lol!!
- Happiest outdoor board
- Mixed herd, no problems
- Good with Dogs, ATVs, cars, trucks, lawn tractors, mowers, farm machinery
- UTD on Teeth(Nov 2015) and feet(every 7wks) and shots(Nov 2015)
- Goes barefoot, good healthy solid feet
- Sound, no injury history
- 60 days professional training
- Works in a frame
- Excellent lunging skills and used to working in the pessoa lung system.
- Greets you at the gate, VERY easy to catch.
- Does require high fat high fibre in the winter to maintain body weight
- Auto lead changes are just about 95% of the time now. She's getting better!!
- Has shown off property at schooling shows and different barns for lessons and rental times.
- Moves nicely off the leg, very responsive.
- Very respectful of fencing and gates. She is fine in electric tape fencing, she wont test it or run thru it.
- Lovely huge ground covering stride. Uphill Canter. Floating trot. Powerful walk.
- I would label her as still green. Shes always eager to learn, but doesn't know everything yet. Spend a couple mths schooling her this spring and she will be show ready for the summer. She's not ready to throw in a ring right this instant tho.
I am not in a rush to sell her, price is most definitely negotiable to the correct home. So, make me an offer. I would only consider her going to a show home, and minimum intermediate rider with a coach. This is an easy horse yet, she's forward and athletic so she needs someone who knows what they are doing. Not a horse for a child getting out of ponies. Someone who wants to show and move up the levels, she can take you there. Contact me for a time to see her. We are located near Stratford ON.
Youtube video: Watch Scotia!
Trailering can possibly be arranged for most of Ontario at an additional cost. I would be willing to ship up to 3hrs away.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.