Candia, New Hampshire
Wingedspur Farm has been a family owned and operated business since 1968. It all began with Bob and Grace Johnston and a handful of horses doing Trail Rides from their home in Manchester, NH.
After 35 years and moving to Candia, NH to a 35 acre farm, the business now boasts a 35 stall barn with an indoor arena. Year round Training for all breeds, specializing in Morgan's. Showing your horse or ours from the level of schooling shows at our facilities all the way up to the Grand National and World Championship. A Lesson program for all ages and abilities. We also offer to Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts troop badge program.
Rate: $/Day , Number of Stalls: 30
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in New Hampshire
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in New Hampshire
- Horseback Riding Lessons in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in New Hampshire
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Advanced, Beginner, Breaking, Competition, English Pleasure, Equitation, Lesson, Natural Horsemanship, National Show, Problematic,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.