Coming out to your horse's boarding stable shouldn't be a chore. It should be a joy to go out to the barn, to enjoy the horses and see good friends, and relax in a family-friendly atmosphere. That's how life is at Winding Road Stables in Wellington, Ohio. A mere 30 minutes south of the western suburbs of Cleveland, we are a boarding, teaching and training barn that horses and people alike can happily call "home."
- owners and managers on-site
- Heated barn
- SoftStall* matting in every stall
- 3x/day feeding, 2x/day stall cleaning
- Automatic watering system
- Daily turnout
- 80'x150 Indoor Arena
- 60'x120' Outdoor Arena
- Climate-controlled tack rooms with access-code locks
- Lessons and training offered in general English and Western horsemanship, Western Pleasure and showmanship.... (read more)
- Active 4H club - the largest in Lorain county!
~We also offer therapeutic riding lessons
We have a LOT to offer at WRS. Let our growing family be your barn - call today at (440)309-6567, or (800)859-3535. Also, "like" us on Facebook and check www.windingroadstables.webs.com . Thank you for your interest in Winding Road Stables!
Western Pleasure, Showmanship, Equitation and Hunter Under Saddle lessons from beginners to advanced with trainer Sherri House. Troubleshooting and western pleasure mounted training.
Hunter over Fences, English and Western pleasure, and therapeutic riding lessons with instructor Stephanie Brock (CHA and PATH/NARHA certified). Troubleshooting and desensitization training on-horse.
Rate: $350/Month , Number of Stalls: 25
We are nestled in 42 acres of woods, and surrounded by farmland that is open for our riders' and boarders' leisurely enjoyment!
Horseback Riding, Riding Lessons, Riding Clinics, Has a Riding Arena