Picturesque, historical farm in center of Riverton (Barkhamsted). We just moved here and are in the process of turning this lovely family farm back into a horse-boarding facility.
- total of 4 stalls open for horses: two stalls in a smaller barn and two in a large barn
- one pasture is ready for turn-out now. We will be installing new Electrobraid fencing in our large, 8-acre meadow this spring/early summer.
- round pen
- we have plans for installing an outdoor, dirt riding ring. A large, flat meadow and dirt track are available now for riding.
- Our property borders the People's State Forest, which has miles of beautiful trails and paved/dirt roads! A trail runs directly from our property into the state forest's trail system. A trail map is available. Trail riders couldn't ask for a more perfect place!
- quiet, private atmosphere
- daily turnout
- full board
- hay is included; other feed is not included and will be the responsibility of horse owners
- all horses must be gentle, calm, and easy to handle as this is a family farm
We look forward to meeting you and your horse! Please call or email with any questions or to set up a time to come visit the farm.