Picturesque, historical farm in center of Riverton (Barkhamsted).
- Daily turn-out with total of 3 stalls currently open for horses; additional run-in shelters in each pasture
- 3 pastures/paddocks for grazing and turn-out
- round pen
- large, flat field and mowed grass track available for riding
- TRAIL RIDING!! Our property borders the People's State Forest, which has miles of beautiful trails and paved/dirt roads! Access directly from our property into the state forest's trail system. A trail map is available. Trail riders couldn't ask for a more perfect place!
- quiet, private atmosphere
- full board
- hay is included during winter months when horses cannot graze; other feed is not included and will be the responsibility of horse owners
- all horses must be gentle, calm, and easy to handle as this is a family farm
- owners live on-site
We look forward to meeting you and your horse! Please call or email with any questions or to set up a time to come visit the farm.