Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada
Pen-Y-Bryn Farm is a place where people come together and share a common interst, a love of horses.
We conduct and host a range of different activities with a personal touch and invite you to join us.
Whether a technical clinic with world renowned trainers or a kids party in the bunkhouse we have something for everyone. Website:bcbedandbreakfast.biz
, Drill Team
, Working Cattle
, Summer Camps
, Riding Lessons
, Overnight Board
, Horse Board
, Bed and Bales
, Horse Motel
, Therapeutic Riding Center
Rate: $/Day , Number of Stalls: 20
Pen-Y-Bryn backs onto hundreds of acres of community lease lands with miles of maintained public use trails. We also have our own trail trial course and host the Quesnel and District Riding Club's cross country jump course.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in British Columbia
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in British Columbia
- Horseback Riding Lessons in British Columbia
- British Columbia Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in British Columbia
- British Columbia Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in British Columbia
- British Columbia Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in British Columbia
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Barrel Racing, Beginner, Drill Team, Ground, Jumping, Lesson, Rodeo, Roping, Working Cattle, Youth, Quesnel, Summer Camps, Riding Lessons, Overnight Board, Horse Board, Bed and Bales, Horse Motel, Therapeutic Riding Center,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.