Hope, New Mexico
I train barrel horses mainly for myself, but I have done a couple outside horses. I also break colts for the track and just for riding. I grew up on horses and have shown a bit, jumped, and mainly focused on barrel horses. When I start colts I use a round pen and lots of ground work and driving, then I ride them on the ranch and teach them leg cues among other things. I do my best to make a well rounded colt. Website:lightningboltbarrelhorses.webs.com
, Trail Riding
, Barrel Racing
, Barrel Training
, Race Training
, Ranch Horses
I train horses for barrel racing and I start colts to go to the track mostly, but I have started horses for western shows, english shows, as well as jumping, and I start colts for ranch work.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in New Mexico
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in New Mexico
- Horseback Riding Lessons in New Mexico
- New Mexico Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in New Mexico
- New Mexico Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in New Mexico
- New Mexico Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in New Mexico
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Barrel Racing, Ground, Jumping, Lesson, Racing, Ranch, Rodeo, Trail Riding, Barrel Racing, Barrel Training, Racing, Race Training, Ranching, Ranch Horses,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.