Excellent quality horse care at Glamorgan Farm:
- only choice quality hays fed 2 x daily;
- excellent care by horse-focused owners with lots of experience and know-how;
- owner/operators on site 95% of the time;
- large fields or paddocks with safe fencing designed for horses;
- run-in sheds in most fields (90%), more coming soon!;
- all horses have free-choice access to salt and water;
- all horses are kept on deworming, vaccination, and farrier schedules;
- indoor arena (65 x 115 ft) w/ viewing box;
- standard 20 x 60 m outdoor sand dressage ring;
- conservation area kiddi-corner to us;
- large century barn;
- large tack rooms;
- lots of extra services, such as supplement feeding, blanketing, fly-spraying, etc...;
- minutes from horse vets and tack-shops;
- two riding instructors on site or bring your own;
- Pasture board - $250 (incl HST);
- Stall Board - $375 (incl HST);
- Layovers available as well.
Host for 2011 Dressage Show Series: Go For the Gold (three shows with great prizes)
Glamorgan Farm is a family owned and operated horse boarding facility; we have a great passion for horses and our goal is to provide excellent quality care in order to maintain mental and physical health in the horses boarded at our farm. We have lots of experience with horses of all ages and walks of life.
Our facility is a non-discipline/non-competitive barn â€“ however, we welcome showing and we will also be participating in local shows this year.
Glamorgan Farm is conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Belleville and the 401 (Highway 62 N or Wallbridge-Loyalist Road exchanges), on Highway 14 (Foxboro-Stirling Road).
Please call, email, or stop by if you would like to know more about Glamorgan Farm or go for a tour.
Also visit our website at www.glamorganfarm.ca
We look forward to hearing from you! Website:glamorganfarm.ca