Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Located in beautiful Gallagher's Canyon in Kelowna, BC-The heart of the sunny Okanagan
Boarding, training, instruction, local and regional hauling.
All breeds, disciplines, ages welcome.
Miles of trails. Hours of fun. Piles of SMILES!
Starting horses from the ground up. Teaching safe, effective horsemanship. English and Western training. Relaxed atmosphere using abuse-free methods. Guarenteed results. Taking on young, old, and in-between horses.
Rate: $250/Month , Number of Stalls: 20
Hundreds of miles of designated horse trails. Gallagher's Canyon, Myra Canyon, Missioin Greenway, Kettle Valley Railway, Myra-Bellview Park, and so much more directly at our doorstep. Trails for all levels of horses and their riders.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in British Columbia
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in British Columbia
- Horseback Riding Lessons in British Columbia
- British Columbia Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in British Columbia
- British Columbia Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in British Columbia
- British Columbia Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in British Columbia
Horse Training and Disciplines|
All Around, Breaking, Dressage, English Pleasure, Natural Horsemanship, Ranch, Trail Riding, Western Pleasure, Western, English,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.