Rougemont, North Carolina
State of the art boarding facility on 500 acre historical Quail Roost Farm. Features 2 all weather rings(one lighted) w/jumps, dressage ring, cross country course. 30 min from RDU airport, Duke, and Carolina. We have professional staff to cater to the most discriminating customer. 12 x 12 stalls,automatic fly system, washer/dryer, heat/AC in tackroom and lounge. Vet hospital on premises. Our eventing trainer is Holly Hepp, www.hollyheppeventing.com Our H/J trainer is Beverly Burnette at email@example.com
equiventurefarm.com or Carroll Stone e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Website:equiventurefarm.com
, Hunter Jumper
, Trail Riding
Rate: $17/Day , Number of Stalls: 34
500 acres of manicured trails through beautiful Piedmont forests and open hay fields to hack out on. All trails are maintained by local foxhunting club.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in North Carolina
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in North Carolina
- Horseback Riding Lessons in North Carolina
- North Carolina Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in North Carolina
- North Carolina Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in North Carolina
- North Carolina Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in North Carolina
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Advanced, Competition, Dressage, Eventing, Equitation, Hunter Jumper, Jumping, Lesson, Show, Trail Riding, Boarding,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.