DeMayosÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Bonnie Lea Farm is located in scenic Williamstown, MA, a small college town in the Northwest corner of the state. Under the management of Lisa DeMayo, the farm opened for lessons, board, and training in 1991. As well as being a business, the farm is also home to the DeMayo family.
Bonnie Lea Farm is known as a Hunter/Jumper Barn; some students compete in PHA Recognized and A Circuit Shows. However, some riders simply love horses and ride for pleasure! Horses and riders also enjoy trail rides, in-barn gymkhanas, clinics hosted by Lisa, and hunter paces.
Rate: $550/Month , Number of Stalls: 48
90 acres with trail access
Outdoor ring (about 70Ã¢â‚¬Â²x 200Ã¢â‚¬Â² ) with rubber footing
Indoor ring (66Ã¢â‚¬Â²x 140Ã¢â‚¬Â²) with rubber footing
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in Massachusetts
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in Massachusetts
- Horseback Riding Lessons in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in Massachusetts
Horse Training and Disciplines|
All Around, Beginner, Equitation, Hunter Jumper, Jumping, Lesson, Show, Trail Riding, Western Riding, Youth,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.