Chula Vista, California
Colleen regularly lectures for the International Society of Rider Biomechanics, USEF, USDF events and Universities around the world. Althought known for training Olympic, World and Paralympic champions she loves teaching young riders and welcomes beginners. Website:colleenkellyriderbiomechanics.com
, All Around
, Drill Team
, Trail Riding
, Rider Biomechanics
, Seat and Posture
, Gala Evening Performance
Seat and posture lessons, assessment and advice for all horse riding sports.
As Colleen is an ex Grand Prix rider and judge (retired) she specialises in dressage, but welcomes all horse riding sports, as seat and posture is for ALL HORSE SPORTS.
She also welcomes beginners, young riders, nervous and injured riders and paraequestrians are a specialty after working with many paralympic medalists.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in California
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in California
- Horseback Riding Lessons in California
- California Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in California
- California Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in California
- California Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in California
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Advanced, All Around, Beginner, Certification, Drill Team, Jumping, Lesson, Trail Riding, Vaulting, Youth, Rider Biomechanics, Seat and Posture, Gala Evening Performance,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.