Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania
We breed Gypsy Vanner and Drum Horses.Our goal as a team is to breed and own some of the best available stock in the country, a goal we feel we have surpassed! We are focusing on quality offspring and not quantity. All of our horses bred and private have a purpose, they are not just market horses ! We feel we have the some of the finest herd of horses in the U.S.
Rate: $300/Month , Number of Stalls: 17
Color(s) Bred: Piebald
Behind the boarding facility is hundreds of acres of State Game Lands. You can ride for days and never take the same trail twice!
The boarding facility is also a short drive from Ohiopyle State Park where there are plenty more trails.
Find Similar Farms:|
- Horse Property in Pennsylvania
- Horse Boarding Farms and Stables in Pennsylvania
- Horseback Riding Lessons in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Training Clinics and Farms
- Horse Trails in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Horse Breeding Farms and Facilities
- Horse Trainers in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bloodstock Agents
- Horseback Rides in Pennsylvania
Horse Training and Disciplines|
Barrel Racing, Dressage, Driving, English Pleasure, Jumping, Lesson, Reining, Saddle, Western Pleasure, Western Riding,
Is this your farm or company?
If so, you can update this page by editing your company information.