2004 Bruno Delgrange Partition in EXCELLENT condition. New knee rolls, billets and newer seat - all repairs done in France. Seat is a 17". Flaps measure 12.5" long x 13.5" wide with a 4.25" tree. Front and rear blocks. Must see! email@example.com
The tack you want a price you can afford! This sport is expensive. Why pay retail?
I love to shop and I am obsessed with finding great deals and only buy and sell tack that I would personally use on my horses. I enjoy finding deals and passing on the savings to my fellow equestrians.
I don't carry everything - I carry a select number of saddles, bridles, girths, martingales/breastplates, helmets, saddlepads and protective boots all at a savings!... (read more)
Certain saddles are accepted for consignment. Rates are cheaper than your local tack store and include:
- a thorough cleaning/conditioning of your saddle
- professional looking pictures
- marketing it to 10,000 fans/followers/friends
- posting on various websites (worldwide exposure, at my expense)
- local/regional exposure bringing to barns and horseshows
- your saddle not sitting under a pile of 10 saddles collecting dust
Some examples of brands that I carry: Antares, Devoucoux, CWD, Equipe, Butet, Hermes, Tad Coffin, Voltaire, Delgrange, PJ, Childeric, Amerigo, Prestige.
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 240-643-3989
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.